This course will cover setting up your business center, editing your account settings, customizing your domain and more.
1 Creating Your Business Center This video will walk you through how to create your business center in just a few clicks!
2 Editing Your Business Center Account Settings A walk through of your account settings tab to make sure your business center is set up the way you want.
3 Using a Custom Domain with Your Business Center Setting up a custom domain(s) to use with your business center is highly recommended as it allows you to maintain a consistent user experience. Follow the training in this lesson to set up your custom domain.
Recommended Domain Hosts
DNS Instructions for Popuplar Domain Hosts
IMPORTANT STEP - If you mapped your subdomain 'www', you may notice that when you go to your root domain (yourdomain.com) with nothing in front of it, it doesn't load anything, or worse, it loads an error page. We can easily fix that with a 'page rule' inside of Cloudflare. Follow the video/steps below to get that taken care of.
STEPS TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE VIDEO ABOVE:
- Log in to Cloudflare, access your domain/site and click on Page Rules
- Click on 'Create New Page Rule'
- The first value should be your domain - nothing in front of it - followed by /*
- The setting should be 'Forwarding URL', and the 'Select Status Code' value should be '301-Permanent Redirect'
- The final 'Desination URL' value should be where you want the user to end up. Most cases, it will be https://www.yourdomain.com with /$1 at the end