You can create integration rules for specific courses by accessing the Integrations tab within the Course editor.
Navigate to Asset Manager -> Course Manager and click on the Course Builder icon next to the course you would like to add rules to. Then click on the 'Integrations' tab within the course editor.
Once you are in the Integrations editor, you can add new rules by clicking on the 'Add New Rule' button.
Once you click the Add New Rule button, you will see the options available to you:
- Event: Select the event you would like to trigger the rule
- Integration: Select the integration you would like to use. This is based on the web applications you integrated with under Account Settings -> Integrations
- Action: Select the action you would like to be triggered (example: add to list, remove from list)
- The last option is dependent upon the action you selected. This may be choosing the list you would like to add the user to, or a tag you would like to add based on the integration you chose.
Example: Below you will see a rule being added that, when course access is granted to a user, that user will be added to a specific list that is for the course.
Available Course Rules
- Course Access Granted: This event is triggered when a user gains access to this course.
- Course Access Removed: This event is triggered when course access is removed. (For example, if the user requests a refund)
- Course Completed: This event is triggered when the course is completed by the user. This is a great way to trigger an email or notification to the user congratulating them on completing the course or sending them information on additional courses you offer.
- Lesson Completed: This event is triggered when a user completes any lesson within the course.