Regular offers are used to sell your products like courses and/or digital downloads. Regular products are extremely flexible, as you can create bundles, special discount offers, offers to be used as upsells and more. Once you create your regular product offer, you will then assign which products (courses or digital downloads) this product offer unlocks.
Regular Offer Creation
Navigate to Offers -> Offers and click on 'Add New Offer'
Offer Type: This is where you will select the 'offer type.' In this case, select Regular Product. Once you select 'Regular Product' from the dropdown, a couple more options will appear - we discuss those below as well
Product Name: Enter the Offer name
Payment Plan: If you would like to use a payment plan for this particular product offer, you can tick this checkbox. A payment plan allows you to split the cost of your offer into multiple payments.
Payment Amount: This is the cost of the product offer. If you are choosing to use a payment plan, this field will be the amount of each individual payment, and each payment in the payment plan will be the same.
Publish: Once you have your settings the way you want, you can then publish your offer. In order to add products to your offer, it must be published. Note that once your offer is published, you will not be able to change the price or payment plan settings.
EXAMPLE: I have a course called Wordpress Made Easy, and I want to sell it for $50, but I want to split that up into 2 payments. Here are the steps to take:
- Select 'Regular Product' from the offer type drop down
- Name the offer (ex. Wordpress Made Easy 2 Pay)
- Select the 'payment plan' checkbox
- I will have 2 payments 30 days apart so I can leave 'subscription days' and 'total payments' at their default values
- Because the total of the course is $50, for the 'Payment Amount' I will put $25. That means the user will pay $25 two times, equalling the total value of the course.
Adding Products to Your Offers
Once you have published your product offer, it's time to add the product(s) that you want this offer to unlock.
- Simply click on the name of the 'Edit Offer Settings' icon which will bring you in to the 'Offer Editor' screen.
- Click on the 'Product Access' tab
- Click on the 'Add New Course Access' button and you will be given a popup that will allow you to select from your existing courses or digital downloads.
- Select the product you want to unlock with this offer and click 'Add Product Access.'
Now, when someone purchases this offer, this product will be unlocked for the user.